Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!




















To me the holiday's mean family, and when I think family I am reminded of how truly blessed we are. I can't imagine what Christmas would be like without our family nearby. We are fortunate enough to have both Justin's and my families here in town and we are able to see them often. Christmas Eve Justin had to work but Wyatt and I went to Justin's Grandparent's house for their Christmas celebration. Obviously Wyatt didn't know it was a party because he cried almost the whole time. There were a lot of people and he was passed around to a million different people so I don't blame him I would cry too! Christmas day was much better though, we spent the morning at home opening presents then went over to My parent's house for presents and dinner. I am so glad that as my brother's and I have gotten older that we have become good friends, and I actually look forward to getting together with them. Family is very important to me and I am glad that they are around to share the holidays together, and even though Charles is in Idaho this year we have stayed close. So overall we had a great Christmas and I am thankful for all the gifts I have in my life, my family, my health, and many wonderful friends to share this with. We hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...