Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Final days of Summer

Summer is quickly slipping away up here, and our temperatures have been steadily droping, a very unwelcome change. I do love fall though, I'm just always sad to see summer go. But September is almost here and it's going to be a big month for us! I'll be starting back to school again September 3rd, which means I won't be with Wyatt during the day! I'm really bummed about this but I need to work on my degree! He will be in good hands though splitting time between Daddy, Grandpa, and his Aunt Heather, he probably won't even realize I'm gone. The other big change in September is that we will no longer be parents to a baby, our little boy will be turning 1!! Sad and exciting at the same time. Lately he has been thriving, he's walking everywhere, talking more, climbing, and working on tooth #6! Whew! As summer draws to a close though we have been trying to spend time outside soaking up what is left of the sun! Here are some pictures.




















In other news...We finally got a new computer, yay!

1 comment:

Cat said...

He's so adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...