Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spending Wednesday Staring Out the Front Window

Since Wyatt has figured out that with the help of my step he can climb up on the bench in front of our front window, that is exactly where he wants to be! He wants to see the action and what's going on outside. Plus he is so cute so I can't resist taking pictures of him.






Jeez that's a long way down!






On another note, I started back to school this week and Wyatt had a blast staying with his Aunt, Uncle and Grandpa. The funny thing is that he didn't mind AT ALL that I wasn't there! A little sad for me, but it is also nice to see that he is so close with my family and comfortable with them. This semester is going to be a lot of work, but as a young girl in one of my classes said "Well at least you don't have to work and do school, you're just a Mom..." Yep...I just smiled at that comment. Even though I love being a Mom, it is definitely work!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO cute. Good luck with school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...