Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here Lies Spring..




..Buried and watered. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be seeing lots of green growing out of where I planted my seeds today! I'm starting my seeds earlier this year, hoping to yield nice full colorful planter boxes (and save a few dollars!) I had a little pair of hands help me plant the seeds, yet he took the directions of put the seeds in the dirt quite literally..




..and of course was quite proud of himself! So far I only have Snapdragons, sunflowers and Dahlias planted but I plan to do a few more in the next couple days. Grow little flowers grow!





And here are my three little hopeful tomatoes that were gifted to me, I can taste them already!






Seed planting weather means another thing around here, playing outside weather! Wyatt has been itching to get outside and run, yet it has been so windy and we didn't want him to blow away. But today the wind had died down so out we went, and we ran, and threw the ball, and rode the four wheeler and chased the dogs, life is good.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...