Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sew Cute!

A little cheesy yes, but quite appropriate. Lately I've been in the mood to sew and the past two days I made a swaddling blanket and some burp clothes for a friend, and a few for myself.
I've been trying to use up the fabric that I have here at home, and since we don't know if we are having a girl or a boy I don't want to spend a lot of money on pink or blue fabric. So I went looking for a new pattern that I could make for a little one that wouldn't require much fabric. What I came across is my new favorite baby pattern. These are adorable and I can't wait to perfect the pattern and make a few more pairs.
Here's the link to the pattern for anyone who is interested!

2 comments:

The Dunn Family said...

Oh, I'm going to have to make some of those shoes today!!! Thanks for the link!!!!

Holly said...

Love, love love! Those are so cute, the blanket, burp rags, and shoes. I didn't know you sew, that's awesome. Not a talent I have, so I'm really impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...