Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Just Couldn't Resist

The house is eerily quiet on this late Thursday night. Justin is away at work and my babies are sleeping.
As I sat on the couch, my fingers clicking on the keyboard, the click click click of Ben's swing kept drawing my eyes that way. I couldn't help but notice how the light from the lamp cast the perfect glow across his perfect little baby skin. I knew I needed to move him into the bedroom, but first I decided to put my night's rest on the line, and capture my little sleeping Ben.
I laid him oh-so-gently on the couch and just melted into a puddle of mush when I saw how absolutely flawless and beautiful his sweet little cheeks looked on "film".




How could I resist taking a picture of this...




And just a few moments later, he gave me one of these..as in what the heck is going on...




But it was quickly followed by one of these...



And then, just as quick as he was awake, his eyes closed, and he drifted back off to dreamland.

Oh LOVE, thank you for filling my cup up again tonight, you gave me more then my helping, and my cup is overflowing in every direction...but this girl isn't complaining.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

as always, beautiful pictures of your beautiful son with beautiful commentary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...