Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hippety Hoppety Easter's here today

We had a wonderful Easter day, spent with family & friends. Wyatt also seemed to enjoy Easter. His eyes really lit up when he saw his Easter basket and quickly started rocking on his little bum reaching for it. He took everything out and of course taste tested it to make sure it was ok to play with. We then went to Grandma & Grandpa's for lunch, and Grams and Papa's for dinner! It was so delicious. I think I'm going to start buying elastic waist jeans so that I can eat like that everyday :) ...Diet, moderation, what's that?Yay!

Take it out Mom!


Yum book



hmm...not sure about these teething biscuts - Maggie sure was though. She was on it like white on rice, as soon as Wyatt set it down, she scooped it up. It does resemble a dog treat though so I can't blame her.


My little bunny















2 comments:

Autumn said...

He is so cute! I love the bunny ear pictures. You really do a great job!

Stacey and Richard said...

So very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...