Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

From Green to White

Here are the one year portraits that I took of Wyatt! He must be getting used to me always taking pictures because he was very cooperative! I luckily chose the last nice day we had to take pictures, it has been pretty cold and wet since then.





It's nice and green in these pictures but this is what I woke up to this morning!


SNOW!!! Yep, it's here.
In other news, my brother Nick left last night for his year-long study abroad program in London. He will be just outside of London at the University of Sussex. http://www.sussex.ac.uk/
He was really excited and I know he'll have a great time over there. He'll be traveling around Europe on his breaks from school so we won't see him back here until the end of next June!!! We'll miss you Nick!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...