Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wild Goose Chase

Well, wild Mallard chase to be exact. Every winter there is a group of birds that hangs around the Chena River down by Alaskaland, apparently they didn't get the message about migrating. We decided to pay them a visit today while Justin was at work. So Wyatt and I, with a loaf of bread in tow headed down there. Wyatt was a little unsure at first, but quickly warmed up to them and was chasing the ducks and throwing bread at them! I tried to show him how they will eat out of your hand, but he seemed a little scared of that idea, then again I would be scared of a duck that came up to my waist eating out of my hand! We will have to buy a few more loaves of bread and go again on Justin's day off.









1 comment:

Autumn said...

Wow! That looks awesome. I'm totally jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...