Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

No Help Required

Wyatt is very independent, and...an acrobat. For having such short legs he can get himself to some pretty high heights. This afternoon I was putting away clothes in his room while he played in the living room, when I heard a loud crash that was undoubtedly glass shattering. I dash in to the living room to see Wyatt standing on the arm of the bench in our living room. Proud as can be of himself for getting up there obviously. I peer over the ledge that separates the dining room from the living room and see the remnants of the picture frame that used to occupy that ledge. I was a little mad at Wyatt but he had such a look of accomplishment on his face that it was hard to stay mad. I guess that bench will be finding a new home elsewhere in the house.

I had never seen Wyatt climb up here by himself before so I had to see how it was done.


Step 1: Pull off cushion and lift leg on to bench


Step 2: Use amazing strength to pull body on to bench


Step 3: Throw body on to bench
Step 4: Climb on to the arm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...