Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

It's so easy to say "I'm thankful for my family and my friends" but sometimes I think they might like to hear why I am thankful for them.

I am thankful for my family, for Justin and Wyatt. They bring meaning and light to every one of my days. I am thankful for Justin's support and letting me be a full time student and a stay at home Mom. And thankful for his constant support and companionship as a parent and as a husband. I am thankful for Wyatt's smile and wonderful sense of humor. His lighthearted easy-going-ness makes him always a pleasure to be around and I am proud that he is my son.

I am thankful for friends that have stuck with me through the thick and thin. Most of them have been around since elementary school and I am always grateful and thankful to have such loyal friends.

I am thankful for my family, my parents, and siblings. Thankful that my parent's set such a good example for me of how to live my life. And thankful that they always have an open home, and always welcome Wyatt with open arms and take such an interest in his life. I appreciate all the hard work that they put into everything, especially holidays. I am thankful that as my brothers and I have grown up, we have grown closer. And even though now we may be spread across the country(or world at the moment) they are always just a phone call away. I am thankful for such a large extended family who even though I may not see often, always welcome me and include me like I am there all of the time.

And lastly I am thankful for little miracles growing inside... :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...