Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Many Christmas Faces of Wyatt

In an attempt to capture some holiday memories of Wyatt, I sat him in his rocking chair in front of the Christmas tree hoping to take a few pictures of him. Thinking ahead about my little mover, I gave him a wrapped candy cane to hold thinking it would occupy him for a minute so he would sit still. Well, very quickly, as in before I even took a single picture, he realized that he could break that thing in half and inside that plastic was sweet goodness. So I unwrapped a piece for him, and the result was about ten pictures...all with a candy cane in his mouth. Maybe we'll try round two when Dad's home!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...