Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Trimester

I am now officially in my second trimester, and so happy to be there. Although if this is like my last pregnancy I still have a couple more weeks before I start feeling like my normal self again, but still it's getting closer one day at a time! Overall I have been feeling better this pregnancy then with Wyatt, but my morning sickness has been replaced with pounding headaches and never ending fatigue. Ugh! I'm hoping by the time school starts up again in a couple weeks I will be feeling better. When I was pregnant with Wyatt, the weeks just seemed to drag by, but this time, I suppose because I have so many distractions, the weeks seem to be flying by, which is fine by me, I'm ready to have a nice round belly to rest my hands on! Speaking of belly, my sweet little boy will now come up to me, pull up my shirt, point and say "baby" then kiss my stomach! It's so cute! Of course Justin doesn't think it's as cute when Wyatt does the same thing to him =) This just makes me realize how quick my (not so) little boy is growing and how smart he is becoming. It has been a wonderful year watching him grow, and we look forward to all the ups and downs and joys that next year has in store for us. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...