Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Brand New Doggy Backpack

When my brothers and I were young, my Mom made us these great doggy backpacks. I used to love stuffing it full with as many books as I could fit, and carrying it around. Or getting to put snacks and books and taking it on the airplane with me for our many travels. They were great backpacks that brought us years of fun around the house and out and about. So when my Mom told me that she had made one for Wyatt I was so happy, especially since he has been a dog lover since birth. He immediately gave it a hug and kiss when she brought it over for him, and although he was a little unsure of having it on his back at first, he didn't seem to mind it after a bit, and walked around with a doggy on his back for a while. I know this will be something Wyatt treasures for years, but I hope my Mom knows that this means she has to make doggy backpacks for all future children as well.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...