Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lloyd

Tonight was an attempt at haircut number three for Wyatt. Everything was going smoothly until I tried to use the clippers to trim the sides and back. That buzzing feel against the back of his neck made a shiver run through his little body, and that was the end of that, clippers are not his friend. Between Justin holding him, feeding him fruit, and putting some Mickey Mouse on for him to watch, I somehow managed to cut his hair into a manageable length. Whether it looks good or not is up for debate. I was afraid with all of his squirming I would have to rename him Lloyd after his haircut was done:


Maybe I'll leave Wyatt's haircuts to the pros after this.
Here's the end result, I believe he looks pretty dang handsome. There are a couple places that will need to be evened up, but we decided to save that adventure for the morning.

BEFORE



AFTER










And now a note about spectacles: If Wyatt ever has to get glasses, he will be thrilled. He puts on glasses any chance that he gets. Of course when I go to put them on the are smudged to a nice cloudy finish, but they have provided at least minutes of entertainment.


1 comment:

Cat said...

Awwww, he looks great. I got David a pro haircut and it was terrible.

Oh my gosh, David LOVES glasses too. He's always snatching mine and my brother's off our faces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...