Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm dreaming of Greece

Yep, that's right. For the past couple of weeks we have been right along with the rest of the country and experiencing unusually cold temperatures. Last week we saw 35 degrees below zero, and it's supposed to get back down there this weekend. Ugh! It has left me dreaming of our honeymoon, a two week cruise through the Greek Isles in July. HOT, yes, but oh so beautiful. We consistently saw temperatures over 100 degrees everyday! We went to Greece, Italy, Crotia and Turkey. We had an amazing time and I came back with one of the best tans of my life, although Justin slightly resembled a lobster. And now as I sit cooped up in my house, not daring to venture out for too long, my mind drifts to the crystal clear waters and warm rays of sun. Even if it's 30 years from now, we will do that again!

Mykonos, Greece

Corfu, Greece

Hiking Mt. Vesuvius, Pompei/Naples, Italy
On our ship, check out my tan!!!

Lucky for us, since we are stuck at home, we have a great entertainment system, I'll post a picture:



Sure keeps us very entertained and occupied. Hopefully one day soon he will see the sun again! Until then I guess I'll just keep dreaming.

1 comment:

Noel's Mama said...

I would LOVE to visit Greece one day. Your pictures are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...