Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friends Old and New

I am so lucky to have great friends that have been there for years. And even luckier that some of my friends decided to have children at the same time as I did. They have been longtime "playmates" for me, and now we have created hopefully longtime playmates for our children!

Here pictured is Courtney, her daughters: Jessalyn, 2, and Aizlyn 6 weeks, Me with Wyatt, 16 months, and Susanna with Sariah, 18 months. AND!...a little one in my belly due July 6th, and a little one in Susanna's belly due August 6th! YAY!! Of course when taking a picture involving wiggly ones and adults it's hard to get everyone looking, so this was the best shot.




Cade is a friend of Wyatt's who is also close in age. He just turned two. And even though they are newer friends of ours, we have known them for a couple years, they have become great friends, and Cade and Wyatt have a blast together.



Then of course one of Wyatt's favorite friends, his cousin Haydn. And despite a 5 year age gap, I don't think either one of them realizes that it's even there.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't know you were pregnant, congratulations! That's so exciting:) How are you feeling? Next time we're up in Fairbanks, I really would love to get together; I'm sure our boys could find all kinds of mischief to get into:)

Erin Otness said...

Holly I'm feeling tired, but overall pretty good! We are almost always in town, and it would be great to see you next time you are this way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...