Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Day of Shorts

Today we crossed the line into what I officially consider Alaska summer weather, at 65 degrees. It's so nice to see numbers in the 60's, but did I mention the forecast for Tuesday is possible snow flurries!? Wonderful unpredictable, Alaska.


I watched my niece and nephew this weekend while Justin's sister went out of town, and let me tell you, I'm glad I'll have a few years to adjust to being a mom of two before I have to jump to three, it was a long weekend! But, since the sun was out and shining we were able to burn off a lot of energy running around. Sunday we had been playing for about an hour, and Wyatt's face was beet red, so I figured, it was time to make the move to shorts, yet I was a little disappointed when I realized that I don't have any shorts that fit me!!! So it was just shorts for Wyatt.





Going for a drive
So Wyatt always offers Maggie sticks....
...And then freaks out when she takes them, like he's trying to get her in trouble! =)
Would you like to take a look at this ever-expanding belly of mine that can't fit in shorts?? Well here it is, 29 weeks and counting..

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

i didn't know you were in alaska??
how cool!

love the pictures
love the dogs!! greyhound and dane(mix?)
they are beautiful!

your belly is ADORABLE!!!
makes me want one...almost (wait, mine looks that way already..just no baby :)

Cat said...

Your summer is like Alabama's fall, lol.

David does that to our dogs- he offers them his food, then screams when they take it. Fickle toddlers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...