Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And Then, Life Goes On...

It's been awfully quiet around here lately without our big doggy, and at times my eyes still feel with tears, but luckily I have had some busy summer days lately to keep my mind off of it.
Macie definitely moped around a bit, yet she seems to have found a new cuddle buddy...


I'm done with school for the semester, which is a huge sigh of relief. It's funny how fall semester is always so easy for me to get through, and I stay focused. Yet spring semester seems to drag and I always find my mind in other places besides in my books. So yet another semester down, 5 million to go.

No school means long warm days for Wyatt and I. Yet so far we have found plenty of things to occupy our time. We have spent hours upon hours playing outside, letting the sun beat down on our pale Alaskan skin. We've taken long walks in the evening, and seen plenty of action at the park as well.

Today it was 70 degrees by 10am, so we spent the morning relaxing on the back deck, followed by getting nice and dirty planting my flowers. And now my feet are stained with the summer dirt, and Wyatt's hands are perpetually dirty - to me, this is the sure sign of a good time.




And one last picture of Maggie, I love this one, it really shows just how sweet she was =)

2 comments:

Cat said...

Yay for being done with school for a while! Glad you and Wyatt are having fun together. Love the pics.

tbsomeday said...

that last picture is beautiful--i hope you have it blown up and framed
it does say so much

glad you are enjoying the nice weather and a break from school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...