Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Look Inside

Today I am 19 weeks pregnant! We had our anatomy scan this morning to make sure that the baby is growing fine, and everything looked great and right on track! We aren't finding out the gender this time, although Justin and I have a guess. But here are a couple pictures of the bean. Just like Wyatt he/she was laying funny so no great pictures, but here are the best out of the ones we got!

FACE


SPINE

4 comments:

Cat said...

Congrats on the healthy growing little one!

Holly said...

It's so fun getting a glimpse of baby, glad to hear everything is going well. How are you feeling? I could never not find out if baby is a boy or a girl, the suspense would kill me! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations Erin and Justin! I am so excited for you two--I hope everything is going great for you!

The Kennedy Family said...

I have been meaning to ask you what you guys think you are going to have. You both feel the same way? I have a feeling we are going to have another girl... I'm not sure yet though. We are both wanting another girl cause Sariah is just so darn cute (most of the time!) but we would love a boy too. We will see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...