Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

True Feelings

Have you seen the sad Humane Society commercials? Well, my son loves them. In the evening we watch MTV2 because all they play is music videos, and we crank it up and dance. Well, the main commercial they play is either the Humane Society or the ASPCA commercial, both of which Wyatt will hear from another room and come running to watch. These commercials are so sad to watch and I always thought Wyatt just liked them for the animals, but the other day I happened to catch his expression while watching it - I guess he disagrees with cruelty to animals as well.



2 comments:

Cat said...

Such a sweet little face!

Holly said...

Haha, what a sweetheart; it's funny and sad at the same time:) I hope his dog learned his lesson, he looked pretty serious during their "chat."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...